- The Pension will accommodate a guest who, upon arrival or arrival at the hotel, presents a valid identity document – passport or identity card.
- All rooms are non-smoking, the area reserved for smoking is on the terrace on the ground floor.
- The guest will receive the key to their room and to the main door of the Pension. The main door of the Pension must be kept locked at all times.
- The Pension provides and guarantees to all guests the appropriate range and quality of service defined by the level of the Pension.
- Unless expressly agreed otherwise, the Pension will keep the room booked on the day of arrival or arrival of the guest until 5 p.m. in the case of a booking without guarantee (the guest did not provide their credit card as a guarantee or a deposit payment) and until 8am of the day following the day of arrival in case of a booking with guarantee.
- In special cases the Pension may offer the guest accommodation other than the agreed accommodation if it does not differ significantly in price and quality from the order as confirmed.
- If the guest wishes to extend their stay, the Pension can also accommodate the guest in another room if operational reasons so require.
- The reception is open daily at 4 p.m.-6 p.m.
- The guests’ visits are permitted only to the ground floor of the Pension. If a guest wishes to take their visitor to their room, the reception will make a record of the visitor’s name and of the kind and number of their identification document, and attach said record to the respective guest’s records. At night, between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m. the guest will pay at the reception an additional fee in the amount of 1,000, – CZK per visitor.
- Should the guest refuse to record the visitor’s personal data or to pay the additional fee, said visitor may be expelled from the Pension premises.
- In case of the guest’s illness or injury, the hotel will provide medical assistance or transportation to an appropriate medical facility.
- On the day of their departure the guest will vacate the room at 10 a.m. by the latest. Should they fail to do so, they will be charged the price of the accommodation for the following day.
- If the guest checks in before 8 a.m. the Pension will charge them also for the night preceding their check-in.
- The Pension can provide all appropriate facilities and fixtures. The guests are not authorized to move the room equipment in any way and interfere with the distribution networks beyond the scope of their normal use. This restriction applies especially to: moving beds, mattresses or cabinets, handling cables connected to the equipment at the time of arrival in the room. Due to safety reasons and in accordance with all applicable legislation the use of the guest’s own electrical appliances whose input power exceeds 1600W is not permitted. Should the guest fail to comply with the rule above, the Pension is entitled to charge them a handling fee associated with bringing the room equipment back to its original state.
- When leaving the room, the guests are obliged to close the water taps, turn off the TVs and the lights and close all windows.
- It is not advisable to leave children under the age of 10 unattended in any room or common areas of the Pension. The Pension is not liable for any damage caused due to such a situation and is entitled to claim damages if incurred.
- Pets are not allowed on the premises.
- The night silence in the Pension begins at 10 p.m. and finishes at 7 a.m. Please observe these hours to prevent causing any inconvenience to the other guests of the Pension.
- Prices for accommodation and services are available at the reception desk.
- There is a minibar in every hotel. The guest is obliged to report their use of the minibar no later than at the time of their departure.
- The guest will settle their bill for their accommodation and any services provided upon check-out. Should the guest stay for a week or more, accommodation and services are paid weekly.
- Smoking is not allowed in the hotel rooms. Should the guest fail to observe the rule above, the Pension is entitled to charge them CZK 2,000 and any costs incurred by the Pension in connection with the removal of any consequences of their non-adherence to the smoking ban.
- The guest is liable for the damage caused by their actions to the Pension’s property and the Pension has the right to demand financial compensation.
- The Pension’s liability for potential defects of the provided services is governed by the Czech Civil Code as well as the following points:
– The guest who booked the service is entitled to claim their potential defective delivery.
– The receptionist will accept any dissatisfactory service claims. If the defect is removable, the guest has the right to have it removed it free of charge. If the claimed defect is not removable, the guest is entitled to a reasonable discount on the price of the service.
- Should the guest violate these accommodation rules, the Pension management may withdraw from the accommodation contract before the expiry of the agreed accommodation period.
- By checking in at the Pension U Hrádku you agree with the accommodation rules mentioned above.
We wish you a pleasant stay.
These accommodation rules come into effect as of 1 May 2019